Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My favorite thing to do in life is make use of my creativity. Recently my mother purchased me 4 easels, 36 acrylic paints, and a ginormous brush set. I've used up two of the easels so far with some abstract ideas that were more so experiments with my new colors. I find it fun to use my hands on really anything; such as beading, knitting, drawing, painting, music, etc.. It's been a really big help on keeping my mind clear and focused, which is a life saver from the boredom my mind slips into while I'm alone at home. 
Here is the first painting I started..I'm not quite sure if I think it's finished or not.
It isn't a great piece of art, but it has been an extremely good use of channeling my emotions.
I haven't decided on what I'm going to paint next, but I know I would like to utilize colorful saran wraps in some way to either put a finishing film over the painting or add a three dimensional effect to an object.
That's my tidbit for the day
Jess  

No comments:

Post a Comment